WHAT WE DO
MEDSCRIBE is a consulting company who can help you implement scribes into your clinical workplace.
We offer comprehensive advice and guidance as you recruit and train your selected scribes to work alongside your doctors and nurses, tailoring their tasks and role to suit your individual clinical setting. We will do a site visit and can provide experienced scribes to train new scribes in the role, ensuring they have the skills to practice independently as documentation assistants.
WHAT WE DO FOR:
We work with our clients to implement trained assistants to perform non-clinical tasks alongside the doctor. This alleviates the timely burden of documentation for the doctor, freeing them to practice more clinical medicine.
WORKING WITH SCRIBES IMPROVES:
Physician satisfaction and retention:
Remove the burden of documentation/data-entry and leave work on time.
See more patients on a daily basis resulting in a positive return on investment.
The quality and accuracy of the patient chart:
Tighter documentation results in higher quality care and less billing leakage.
The patient experience:
Efficiency means shorter wait times. A more attentive doctor means higher quality care and patient satisfaction.
- A site visit to work with emergency departments and private practices to assess the barriers to streamlined medical care
- Analysis of pinch points and ways to increase efficiency
- Experienced scribe trainers to lead clinical training and implementation of medical scribes to the clinical environment
- Physician training to ensure maximal use of scribes
- A program that is a revenue-generating investment due to increased efficiency, better documentation and reduced billing leakage
Medical scribes have an emerging and expanding role in healthcare in Australia. Scribes increase productivity, improve doctor efficiency which decreases length of stay, and those who work with them strongly support their use.
WHAT WE DO FOR PRACTICES:
At MEDSCRIBE, our goal is to implement and manage sustainable programs that produce a strong financial return on investment and impact positively on both doctors’ quality of life and patient engagement.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
For a confidential discussion about how a MedScribe program can benefit your practice or hospital, please contact us
BENEFITS OF THE JOB
It offers unparalleled opportunity!
- Gain huge experience in history taking and examination and notes synthesis.
- Have continual access to a specialist and the opportunity to witness bedside consultations.
- Knowledge gained through detailed training program.
- Get paid for getting invaluable medical exposure.
- Obtain a very valuable CV addition.
- Obtain medical school references that will be highly sought after.
- The opportunity to see if medicine is really for you, before committing to years of post-graduate training.
- Be able to learn huge amounts of medicine – how to write notes, how to order tests, how to obtain medical opinions and document them and you will be exposed to a very wide spectrum of clinical consultations.
COURSE IN MEDICAL SCRIBING
- The only nationally accredited course in medical scribing.
- An intensive 3 stage process undertaken by pre-med or 1st-2nd year medical students.
- This course must be successfully completed prior to employment with MEDSCRIBE.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on applying to be a scribe, please see out careers page