Learning Objectives for Module 2: Become familiar with the process of medical word building Be able to recognise other common …
Learning Objectives for Module 2:
- Become familiar with the process of medical word building
- Be able to recognise other common medical terms
- Be able to utilise various homonyms
- Understand common medical abbreviations
- Become familiar with recognising and using medication terminology
- Understand and write medical terminology in medical notes.
This module includes some mini-lectures to cover the content. It is a very important module covering the fundamentals of medical documentation. This is paramount in giving you a basis from which all other learning builds. Take your time with this Module as it will give you important knowledge that will make the rest of the course easier.
Remember, your progress is saved when you complete each page so you can log back in any time and continue where you left off.
- Module 2: Introduction 00:00:00
- Module 2: Medical Word Building 00:00:00
- Module 2: Word Elements and Medical Word Building Part 1 00:06:00
- Module 2: Word Elements and Medical Word Building Part 2 00:06:00
- Module 2: Medical Word Building Continued 00:00:00
- Module 2: Homonyms 00:06:00
- Module 2 Activity 1: Common Homonyms 00:00:00
- Module 2 Activity 2: Common Homonyms 00:06:00
- Module 2: Abbreviations 00:00:00
- Module 2 Activity 3: Abbreviations 00:06:00
- Module 2: Medical Terminology 00:00:00
- Module 2 Final Assessment 00:06:00
- Module Completion 00:00:00